Press-on Band and PU Wheels
- Wear resistant tread compound for extended life
- Wider tread profile for reduced work load
- Low rolling resistance design for higher energy efficiency
- Superior bonding technology for trouble free running
- Wider range covering all popular sizes
- Tread in smooth & lug patterns
- Tyres designed as per T & RA & ETRTO standards
- Available in Non-Marker and Polyurethane versions
- Customised compounds available on request
- Pallet Trucks
- Emrald is a pioneer in the manufacture of speciality compounds that meet the demands of special operating conditions and working environment.
- Non-Markers are meant to be used to keep the floor condition clean eliminating black foot print problem in Shop floor / Epoxy coated surface.
- Non-Markers find its application in Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical Industries, Warehouse and other clean floor applications.
- Emrald Non-Markers are designed to offer exceptional wear resistant property and low rolling resistance characteristics.
- Emrald also offers other specialty version that include Anti-static tyres, Anti-abrasive tyres, Anti-skid tyres besides other customised compounds.
Polyurethane (PU) Press - ons
- Emrald is specialised in the manufacturing of PU based Press-ons & Direct bonding wheels.
- Emrald PU based products offer exceptional dynamic properties and are available in popular Press-on size range.
- Designed for enhanced performance using high tensile compound.
- Offers superior abrasion resistance & low rolling resistance properties.
- Unique process technology for excellent bonding properties of PU compound with high quality steel base.
- Optimum PU Hardness – 90-95 Degree Shore A.
- Wheel designed with popular Flat & Crown profile.
- PU Wheel Core in Mild Steel, Cast Iron & Aluminium versions.
- Direct bonding wheel designed to the required mounting hole profile.
- More new sizes available on demand.
Types of Tyres
- STANDARD LUG : Emrald offers variable versions in Press-on segment that meet every single application requirement.
- STANDARD TRACTION : Emrald offers press-ons in standard traction besides standard lug profile. The high lug-void ratio of standard traction ensures wider foot print for exceptional stability besides improved traction for low rolling resistance.
- STANDARD SMOOTH : Smooth or plain pattern in press-ons are the preferred choice in steer wheel applications that require reduced rolling resistance advantage.
- NON-MARKER LUG : Emrald is a pioneer in the manufacture of speciality compounds that meet the demands of special operating conditions and working environment.
- POLYURETHANE (PU) PRESS-ONS : Emrald PU based products offer exceptional dynamic properties and are available in popular size ranges.